Names of those responsible for MH17 crash to be revealed by early 2018

847
Ukrinform
Names of 100 people suspected of downing Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 have been identified and will be revealed by early 2018.

This was stated by Transport Minister of Malaysia Liow Tiong Lai, FMT reports.

"About 100 suspects had been identified as being involved in shooting down the plane," he said.

According to the Malaysian Minister, all the 100 suspects will be called in to give their statements, and the investigation will reveal the names of those involved in the tragedy by early 2018.

 "We will use the International Court in Netherlands to prosecute those responsible," the Minister said.

The Joint Investigation Team, comprising Australia, Belgium, Malaysia, the Netherlands and Ukraine, is working together on the criminal investigation into the crash, he added.

The flight was shot down on July 17, 2014 by a BUK missile from the 9M38-series.

All 283 passengers and 15 crew on board, flying from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur, were killed.

ol

While citing and using any materials on the internet that are open to search systems, hyperlinks to ukrinform.ua not lower than the first paragraph are mandatory. Citing and using materials in ofline-media, mobile apps, SmartTV are allowed only with receipt of a written permission from "ukrinform.ua". Materials marked Advertising are published based on the advertising rights.

© 2015-2017 Ukrinform. All rights reserved.

Website design Studio Laconica
Extended searchHide extended search
By period:
-