Its host Julia Davies will deliver an overview of main events on Ukraine’s battlefields and in the country’s wartime life to keep our English-speaking audience updated.
The latest episode includes several stories.
1. “Frontline Drive”- on Ukrainian servicemen who protected Kyiv in its outskirts, the town of Irpin.
2. “Rays of Good” tells of Chornobyl, the town that outlived its second catastrophe, having survived Russian occupation. It also tells of the Russian forces’ oblivious move to dig fortifications in so called “Red Forest” (higly contamined by radiation) and the implications of such an endeavor
3. “The Path to the Hague” reports about air strikes precisely targeting the civilian population of Ukraine.
4. In “Cultural Front” show a woman trying to distract themselves from war realities through painting and tells how it raises her morale to the point that makes her feel ready to fight, even unarmed.
5. In “Angels of Good”, volunteers are seen supporting civilians (pensioners, people with disabilities, and refugees…) and providing Ukrainian forces with the gear they might lack.
The war for the life and freedom of Europe continues. See more information about the events in Ukraine in a week.
The “Kyiv Fortress” project will be available on Ukrinform’s website and across our social media.
The next issue is set to be released in a week.
Let’s get started read our news at facebook messenger > > > Click here for subscribe