“The minutes of the meeting were signed [on March 11 in Minsk]. The annex [to the minutes, which refers to the format of the Consultative Council] was not signed ... The situation around the Consultative Council has no progress," the diplomat said in an interview with the Yevropeyska Pravda online media outlet.
He emphasized that the structure of the Trilateral Contact Group for peaceful settlement of the situation in Donbas remained unchanged.
“There is the invader – Russia, the state which defends – Ukraine, and the OSCE as a mediator. The position of the Foreign Ministry is very clear: the Ministry and I as a minister oppose any reformatting of the Trilateral Contact Group,” the minister stressed.
Kuleba also said that when he was appointed as a minister, the issue of creation of the Consultative Council had already been elaborated, and he had faced the fact that "such a process already exists."
"But, as I said, the situation around the Consultative Council currently has no progress," the foreign minister said.
Let’s get started read our news at facebook messenger > > > Click here for subscribe