Ukraine-NATO annual national program 82% fulfilled - Klympush-Tsintsadze

Ukraine-NATO annual national program 82% fulfilled - Klympush-Tsintsadze

The annual national program of Ukraine-NATO cooperation in 2017 has been 82% fulfilled, Ukrainian Deputy Prime Minister for European and Euro-Atlantic Integration Ivanna Klympush-Tsintsadze has said.

She stated this at a meeting of the Ukraine-NATO Interparliamentary Council in Odesa on Monday, an Ukrinform correspondent reports.

"The annual national program of cooperation between Ukraine and NATO in 2017 included 375 events. We can say that 82% of this program has been fulfilled, that is 307 of the planned events have been implemented by different ministries and agencies. This means that we did not abandon the remaining tasks - 18%, and they were moved to the next year," Klympush-Tsintsadze said.

According to her, the annual national program for 2018 already contains 444 events and envisages the involvement of 58 ministries and central executive government agencies in its implementation. At the same time, she specified that work on the preparation of the program of cooperation with NATO for 2019 had begun.

"Moreover, we are already starting to work on the Annual National Program for 2019, and for the first time we will coordinate it in accordance with all government priorities in various fields. We set ourselves the task of building a road map for membership of NATO, which would be completely related in content with the government's program of activities and would have the appropriate financial support," she added.


Let’s get started read our news at facebook messenger > > > Click here for subscribe

While citing and using any materials on the Internet, links to the website not lower than the first paragraph are mandatory. In addition, citing the translated materials of foreign media outlets is possible only if there is a link to the website and to the website of a foreign media outlet. Citing and using materials in offline media, mobile apps, Smart TV are allowed only with written permission from Ukrinform. News and publications marked as "Advertisement" and "PR" and articles in the section "Releases" include promoted content, and an advertiser is responsible for the content.

© 2015-2019 Ukrinform. All rights reserved.

Website design Studio Laconica

Extended searchHide extended search
By period: