Rebels continue to block access to OSCE monitors to certain areas in Donbas

564
Ukrinform
The rebels keep on blocking the access of OSCE special monitoring mission to certain areas of Donbas.

Representative of the chief intelligence directorate of the defense ministry of Ukraine Vadym Skybytsky told Ukrinform.

"Within the framework of hiding their activities and preparation for shelling attacks the rebels do not allow the special representatives of the OSCE to travel to certain areas. According to updated information, on March 26 the OSCE mission observers were detained by a military unit from the 11th separate regiment outside Donetsk filtration plan, when the rebels were camouflaging heavy weapons deployed in the area," he said.

Skybytsky noted that last week there were recorded 32 violations of the Minsk agreements by the rebels who didn’t withdraw heavy weapons.

While citing and using any materials on the internet that are open to search systems, hyperlinks to ukrinform.ua not lower than the first paragraph are mandatory. Citing and using materials in ofline-media, mobile apps, SmartTV are allowed only with receipt of a written permission from "ukrinform.ua". Materials marked Advertising are published based on the advertising rights.

© 2015-2017 Ukrinform. All rights reserved.

Website design Studio Laconica
Extended searchHide extended search
By period:
-