No casualties reported in Donbas

No casualties reported in Donbas

Ukrinform
 No Ukrainian soldiers were killed or wounded in the anti-terrorist operation (ATO) area in eastern Ukraine over the past day.

Ukrainian Defense Ministry's Spokesperson for ATO Oleksandr Motuzianyk said this at a press briefing on Thursday, an Ukrinform correspondent reports.

"No Ukrainian soldiers were killed or wounded as a result of armed hostilities in eastern Ukraine over the past day,” Motuzianyk said.

He noted that Russian-backed militants continued to launch attacks on Ukrainian position, using the weapons which had been banned under the Minsk agreements.

ol


Let’s get started read our news at facebook messenger > > > Click here for subscribe

While citing and using any materials on the Internet, links to the website ukrinform.net not lower than the first paragraph are mandatory. In addition, citing the translated materials of foreign media outlets is possible only if there is a link to the website ukrinform.net and to the website of a foreign media outlet. Citing and using materials in offline media, mobile apps, Smart TV are allowed only with written permission from Ukrinform. News and publications marked as "Advertisement" and "PR" and articles in the section "Releases" include promoted content, and an advertiser is responsible for the content.

© 2015-2019 Ukrinform. All rights reserved.

Website design Studio Laconica

Extended searchHide extended search
By period:
-