Death toll in Russian attack on Kharkiv rises to six

Death toll in Russian attack on Kharkiv rises to six

photos
Ukrinform
Six people were killed after Russian troops used multiple rocket launchers to fire at Kharkiv city in the morning of July 11.

According to Ukrinform, the press service of the Kharkiv Regional Prosecutor’s Office said in a Telegram post.

"According to the latest information, 31 people, including two children aged 4 and 16, were injured. Six civilians were killed. Of whom were a 17-year-old boy and his father, who were in a car passing near a tire service center that came under attack. Their bodies were mutilated by the explosion," the report reads.

According to Serhii Bolvinov, the head of the investigative department of the Kharkiv National Police, the father and son were killed by a direct hit.

"They were heading to get a certificate for a boy, for admission to a university. There is almost nothing left of the car and the people," Bolvinov said.

As reported, in the morning of July 11, Russian invaders used multiple rocket launchers to shell Kharkiv. As of 14:00, it was reported that three people had been killed and 31 injured in the attack, including two children.

iy


Let’s get started read our news at facebook messenger > > > Click here for subscribe

While citing and using any materials on the Internet, links to the website ukrinform.net not lower than the first paragraph are mandatory. In addition, citing the translated materials of foreign media outlets is possible only if there is a link to the website ukrinform.net and to the website of a foreign media outlet. Citing and using materials in offline media, mobile apps, Smart TV are allowed only with written permission from Ukrinform. News and publications marked as "Advertisement" and "PR" and articles in the section "Releases" include promoted content, and an advertiser is responsible for the content.

© 2015-2022 Ukrinform. All rights reserved.

Website design Studio Laconica

Extended searchHide extended search
By period:
-