Two civilians killed, two injured in Donbas last week - Hug

Two civilians killed, two injured in Donbas last week - Hug

410
Ukrinform
Two civilians were killed and two more were injured in Donbas last week, OSCE SMM Principal Deputy Chief Monitor Alexander Hug has said. 

He said at a briefing on Thursday that last week, a mother and daughter were killed in Zolote, and two more persons were injured.

According to him, the casualties that were recorded last week are not accidental as it happened due to the conscious actions of those who do not comply with the Minsk agreements.

In total, Hug said, this year the OSCE SMM recorded 205 civilian casualties, including 39 dead and 166 injured. Some 486 casualties were reported last year, of which 87 were killed and 399 injured.

According to him, on average over 2,300 ceasefire violations a day were recorded in the latter three days of last week compared to over 1,400 a day in the first four days of the week (a 60% increase). 

op


Let’s get started read our news at facebook messenger > > > Click here for subscribe

While citing and using any materials on the internet that are open to search systems, hyperlinks to ukrinform.ua not lower than the first paragraph are mandatory. Citing and using materials in ofline-media, mobile apps, SmartTV are allowed only with receipt of a written permission from "ukrinform.ua". News and publications marked "Advertisement" and articles in the block "Releases" include promoted content, and an advertiser is responsible for the content.

© 2015-2018 Ukrinform. All rights reserved.

Website design Studio Laconica
Extended searchHide extended search
By period:
-