In particular, today passengers can get from Ukraine to the cities of North and South America and popular cities in Asia.
To the cities of Canada and the United States of America, passengers can book a ticket on the following routes:
- From Kyiv (KBP) and Odesa (ODS) to New York (JFK), Miami (MIA), Los Angeles (LAX), San Francisco (SFO) Washington (WAS), Boston (BOS), Chicago ), Houston (HOU), Atlanta (ATL), Orlando (ORL), Tampa (TPA) via Istanbul and London
- From Kyiv (KBP) to Toronto (YTO), Montreal (YMQ), Vancouver (YVR) via London, Istanbul and European cities
Passengers from Kyiv (KBP) and Odesa (ODS) can also travel to Central and South American cities:
- In Mexico City (MEX), Cancun (CUN), Havana (HAV), Bogota (BOG), Panama (PTY), Caracas (CCS) via Istanbul.
- From Kyiv (KBP) to Bermuda (BDA)
In addition to the above routes, passengers have the opportunity to issue a ticket to the cities of Asia on the following routes:
- From Kyiv (KBP) and Odesa (ODS) to Male (MLE), Mauritius (MRU), Islamabad (ISB), Bangkok (BKK), Phuket (HKT), Denpasar (DPS), Hong Kong (HKG), Tokyo ( TYO), Ho Chi Minh City (SGN), Singapore (SIN), Colombo (CMB) via Istanbul and European cities.
The full list of cities and flight schedules can be found on the airline's official website.
The airline continues to closely monitor the development of the epidemiological situation and the rules of border crossing in each country to which it operates. In addition, UIA reminds of its readiness for further resumption of flights, taking into account the positive epidemiological indicators and subject to obtaining permits to operate flights.
UIA strongly advises to monitor the rules of border crossing and carefully read the information on the epidemiological restrictions of a destination country.
Let’s get started read our news at facebook messenger > > > Click here for subscribe