No casualties reported in Donbas in last day

No casualties reported in Donbas in last day

682
Ukrinform
No Ukrainian soldiers were killed or wounded in the anti-terrorist operation (ATO) area in Donbas over the past day. 

Ukrainian Defense Ministry's Spokesman for ATO Dmytro Hutsuliak said this at a briefing on Monday, an Ukrinform correspondent reports.

“No Ukrainian soldiers were killed or wounded as a result of the enemy attacks launched after the ceasefire had been declared on the night of March 5,” he said.

Hutsuliak stressed that the Ukrainian troops strictly observed the ceasefire agreements and had not returned fire.

ol


Let’s get started read our news at facebook messenger > > > Click here for subscribe
Extended searchHide extended search
By period:
-
*/ ?>