Russian forces kill three, wound eight civilians in Donetsk region over past 24 hours

Russian forces kill three, wound eight civilians in Donetsk region over past 24 hours

Ukrinform
In the Donetsk region, Russian troops have killed three civilians and wounded eight others over the past 24 hours.

Pavlo Kyrylenko, the head of the Donetsk regional military administration, reported this on Telegram, according to Ukrinform.

"On September 11, the Russians killed three civilians in the Donetsk region: in Velyka Novosilka, Romanivka and Bakhmut. Another eight people were injured," he said.

He added that as of today it is impossible to establish the exact number of casualties in Mariupol and Volnovakha.

Kyrylenko earlier said that since the beginning of the full-scale invasion, more than 1.2 million residents had been evacuated from shelling in the Donetsk region. Some 340,000-350,000 people remained in the region as of September 11.


Let’s get started read our news at facebook messenger > > > Click here for subscribe

While citing and using any materials on the Internet, links to the website ukrinform.net not lower than the first paragraph are mandatory. In addition, citing the translated materials of foreign media outlets is possible only if there is a link to the website ukrinform.net and to the website of a foreign media outlet. Citing and using materials in offline media, mobile apps, Smart TV are allowed only with written permission from Ukrinform. News and publications marked as "Advertisement" and "PR" and articles in the section "Releases" include promoted content, and an advertiser is responsible for the content.

© 2015-2023 Ukrinform. All rights reserved.

Website design Studio Laconica

Extended searchHide extended search
By period:
-