Casualty toll from Russian strike on Pryluky rises to four, 30 injured
As a result of yesterday's Russian strike on Pryluky in Chernihiv Region, four people were killed and 30 others injured.
The head of the Chernihiv Regional Military Administration, Viacheslav Chaus, reported this on Telegram, according to Ukrinform.
"As a result of yesterday's missile strike on Pryluky, four people were killed — two men, a woman, and a 15-year-old boy. Thirty people were injured. Enterprises, shopping centers, stores, pharmacies, educational institutions, apartments, and houses were damaged," the statement said.
According to Chaus, Russian Geran drones also struck oil and gas infrastructure in the Pryluky and Nizhyn districts.
He added that this morning a Russian drone hit a recreation complex in the Baturyn community. Damage was reported, and the fire at the impact site was extinguished. One person was injured and received medical assistance on site. A passenger car was destroyed.
In addition, fires broke out in border villages due to drone strikes. Two passenger cars were damaged in Chernihiv.
The head of the regional administration also said that an FPV drone struck the territory of a forestry enterprise in Snovsk District. A communications facility was hit. In a village of the Semenivka community, a former sawmill was damaged as a result of a Lancet drone strike.
As Ukrinform previously reported, at around 10:00 on May 19, Russian forces launched a ballistic missile strike on the center of Pryluky in Chernihiv Region.