Russian drone strike hits enterprise in Chernihiv
A Russian drone attack in Chernihiv has hit one of the city's enterprises.
Dmytro Bryzhynskyi, head of the Chernihiv City Military Administration, said this in a post on Facebook, Ukrinform reports.
He said that as a result of a falling enemy UAV, a residential building also caught fire.
No information on casualties has been reported so far.
Emergency services are currently working at the scene.
Earlier reports said that on May 17, Russian forces carried out more than 40 strikes on settlements in the Chernihiv region, injuring four civilians and causing destruction.
Illustrative photo: Vadym Liakh / Facebook