This is what lawyer Mark Feygin told the Ukrainian TV channel 112 Ukraine.
"Yesterday I spoke with Hennadiy Breskalenko, the Consul of Ukraine in Moscow, and he confirmed that had not received a response from the investigation department of the FSB, but talked to investigators about his right to visit Roman at the Lefortovo pre-trial detention centre. I have so far today not been able to see him," he added.
He confirmed he was unable to see him yesterday.
"Yesterday I was not able to get inside Lefortovo. There's a huge queue of lawyers there. I do not see any special action by itsadministration. Several lawyers were simply unable to get into the investigative offices due to the huge influx of investigators and lawyers who conducted investigative actions for a long time. I am leaving right now. I am leaving for Lefortovo now. I hope that it will be easier today. Thursday is a special day, bath day or something, perhaps I will be able to get to see him. In any case, tomorrow I will see him because tomorrow he is being charged," said Feygin.
However, he stressed that he does not know whether Sushchenko has appealed for protection for his family.
Let’s get started read our news at facebook messenger > > > Click here for subscribe