"The Opera Theatres of Ukraine is a virtual journey that allows to get acquainted with the unique architecture of the Ukrainian opera houses, peep round the curtains, feel the artistic spirit and atmosphere and even visit the places usually closed to visitors," reads the statement released in official Google Ukraine blog.
In particular, one can take a virtual tour around such Ukrainian opera houses:
• Taras Shevchenko National Academic Opera and Ballet Theatre of Ukraine
• Solomiya Krushelnytska Lviv National Academic Theatre of Opera and Ballet
• Olha Kobylianska Chernivtsi Regional Academic Ukrainian Music and Drama Theatre
• Odesa National Academic Theatre of Opera and Ballet
• Kyiv National Academic Operetta Theatre
The voice guidance is available in Ukrainian, Russian and English. Over 300 panoramic photos were taken and 360-degree videos were recorded in the most interesting places of the theater premises to create the 3D tours. One can take a virtual tour of any Ukrainian opera theatre using smartphone, tablet or computer. Google recommends using virtual reality glasses to soak in the theatrical atmosphere.
Let’s get started read our news at facebook messenger > > > Click here for subscribe