"As Dmitry Dinze told me, Oleg will not stop his hunger strike. He takes a minimum amount of medical mixture and water not to lose consciousness and control what is happening to him. His weight is already below 70 kilograms," Ukrainian Parliament Human Rights Commissioner Liudmyla Denisova posted on Facebook following the conversation with Sentsov's lawyer.
Denisova noted that, according to the lawyer, Sentsov feels "very bad."
"According to the lawyer, Sentsov now experiences the third protracted crisis. They wanted to send Sentsov to a hospital twice to connect him to medical devices and start forced feeding. The last time he was taken to the Labytnangi civilian hospital, doctors wanted to chain him to bed and start forced feeding," she wrote.
As reported, Natalia Kaplan, the sister of Ukrainian filmmaker Oleg Sentsov, who declared hunger strike on May 14, said his brother is in disastrous condition. According to her, Sentsov refused to be delivered to the Labytnangi civilian hospital as "he will not survive transportation, and in a civilian hospital in Labytnangi, where he had already been in intensive care, he is treated even worse than in the prison hospital."
Let’s get started read our news at facebook messenger > > > Click here for subscribe