First court hearing on Pavlo Hryb’s case to be held on July 23

First court hearing on Pavlo Hryb’s case to be held on July 23

625
Ukrinform
The first court hearing on the case of political prisoner Pavlo Hryb will be held in Rostov-on-Don on July 23.

Pavlo's father, Ihor Hryb, reported this on his Facebook page.

"On July 23, 2018, at 11.00, the first court hearing on the case of Pavlo Hryb will be held at the North Caucasus District Military Court of Rostov-on-Don," Ihor Hryb wrote.

He added that the court session would be open.

As reported, Pavlo Hryb disappeared on August 24, 2017 in Belarus, where he went to the city of Gostomel to date a girl with whom he communicated on social networking sites.

In September, it became known that Pavlo Hryb was in a detention center in Krasnodar (Russia), charged with terrorism. At the same time, his lawyer said that Pavlo had been kidnapped by FSB officers.

The Ukrainian Prosecutor General's Office opened proceedings over the disappearance of the Ukrainian citizen.

Hryb's lawyer said that the European Court of Human Rights demanded that Russia grant Ukrainian doctors access to the teenager to assess his condition. 

ish

While citing and using any materials on the Internet, links to the website ukrinform.net not lower than the first paragraph are mandatory. In addition, citing the translated materials of foreign media outlets is possible only if there is a link to the website ukrinform.net and to the website of a foreign media outlet. Citing and using materials in offline media, mobile apps, Smart TV are allowed only with written permission from Ukrinform. News and publications marked as "Advertisement" and "PR" and articles in the section "Releases" include promoted content, and an advertiser is responsible for the content.

© 2015-2019 Ukrinform. All rights reserved.

Website design Studio Laconica

Extended searchHide extended search
By period:
-