Names of those responsible for MH17 crash to be revealed by early 201816.11.2016 11:31 733
Names of 100 people suspected of downing Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 have been identified and will be revealed by early 2018.
This was stated by Transport Minister of Malaysia Liow Tiong Lai, FMT reports.
"About 100 suspects had been identified as being involved in shooting down the plane," he said.
According to the Malaysian Minister, all the 100 suspects will be called in to give their statements, and the investigation will reveal the names of those involved in the tragedy by early 2018.
"We will use the International Court in Netherlands to prosecute those responsible," the Minister said.
The Joint Investigation Team, comprising Australia, Belgium, Malaysia, the Netherlands and Ukraine, is working together on the criminal investigation into the crash, he added.
The flight was shot down on July 17, 2014 by a BUK missile from the 9M38-series.
All 283 passengers and 15 crew on board, flying from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur, were killed.