7 percent of garbage recycled in Ukraine

56
Ukrinform
Only 7 percent of garbage in Ukraine is recycled, while the remaining 93 percent could have become raw materials for the implementation of energy efficiency projects.

While citing and using any materials on the internet that are open to search systems, hyperlinks to ukrinform.ua not lower than the first paragraph are mandatory. Citing and using materials in ofline-media, mobile apps, SmartTV are allowed only with receipt of a written permission from "ukrinform.ua". Materials marked Advertising are published based on the advertising rights.

© 2015-2017 Ukrinform. All rights reserved.

Website design Studio Laconica
Extended searchHide extended search
By period:
-