Eighteen contestants will perform in the first semi-final of the Eurovision Song Contest 2017 at the International Exhibition Center in Kyiv, today, on May 9.
According to an Ukrinform correspondent, ten songs and their performers, who will score the highest number of points from the spectators and the juries, will fight for the victory of their country in the grand final of the Eurovision 2017 on May 13.
The representatives of Sweden, Georgia, Australia, Albania, Belgium, Montenegro, Finland, Azerbaijan, Portugal, Greece, Poland, Moldova, Iceland, the Czech Republic, Cyprus, Armenia, Slovenia and Latvia will compete in the first semi-final.
The singers and bands will perform in the following order:
1. Robin Bengtsson – I Can't Go On (Sweden)
2. Tamara Gachechiladze – Keep The Faith (Georgia)
3. Isaiah – Don't Come Easy (Australia)
4. Lindita – World (Albania)
5. Blanche – City Lights (Belgium)
6. Slavko Kalezic – Space (Montenegro)
7. Norma John – Blackbird (Finland)
8. Dihaj – Skeletons (Azerbaijan)
9. Salvador Sobral – Amar Pelos Dois (Portugal)
10. Demy – This is Love (Greece)
11. Kasia Mos – Flashlight (Poland)
12. Sunstroke Project – Hey Mamma (Moldova)
13. Svala – Paper (Iceland)
14. Martina Barta – My Turn (the Czech Republic)
15. Hovig – Gravity (Cyprus)
16. Artsvik – Fly With Me (Armenia)
17. Omar Naber – On My Way (Slovenia)
18. Triana Park – Line (Latvia)