Defense Ministry verifying reports on soldiers injured in Molot mortar explosion

Defense Ministry verifying reports on soldiers injured in Molot mortar explosion

Ukrinform
The Ukrainian Defense Ministry is currently verifying information about three Ukrainian servicemen injured in a possible explosion of a Molot mortar, the ministry's press service has told an Ukrinform correspondent.

"We are still finding out the information on what exploded - a Molot or a mine - and how many people were injured," a ministry spokesperson said.

The press service promised to provide more detailed information after all the circumstances are clarified.

Some media outlets and volunteers reported earlier that two or three servicemen were wounded in a Molot mortar explosion in the 72nd mechanized brigade.

On July 6, 2018, three soldiers were killed and nine more were injured in a Molot mortar explosion at the Rivne firing ground.

op


Let’s get started read our news at facebook messenger > > > Click here for subscribe

While citing and using any materials on the Internet, links to the website ukrinform.net not lower than the first paragraph are mandatory. In addition, citing the translated materials of foreign media outlets is possible only if there is a link to the website ukrinform.net and to the website of a foreign media outlet. Citing and using materials in offline media, mobile apps, Smart TV are allowed only with written permission from Ukrinform. News and publications marked as "Advertisement" and "PR" and articles in the section "Releases" include promoted content, and an advertiser is responsible for the content.

© 2015-2019 Ukrinform. All rights reserved.

Website design Studio Laconica

Extended searchHide extended search
By period:
-