Poll: 80.9% of Ukrainians ready to vote in parliamentary elections

Poll: 80.9% of Ukrainians ready to vote in parliamentary elections

Ukrinform
If the parliamentary elections were held next Sunday, 80.9% of Ukrainians would participate in voting.

"When asked ‘Would you participate in voting if the parliamentary elections were held next Sunday?’, 43% of respondents answered ‘I certainly would’ and 37.9% of respondents answered ‘Most likely” that in total makes up the figure of 80.9%," Volodymyr Barabash, the development director of the Yaremenko Ukrainian Institute for Social Research, said during presentation of results of the opinion poll for the past week, an Ukrinform correspondent reports.

At the same time, according to the expert, 13.9% of respondents answered they were unlikely to vote or would not vote for sure.

In addition, Barabash noted that another 5.1% of respondents were undecided.

ol


Let’s get started read our news at facebook messenger > > > Click here for subscribe

While citing and using any materials on the Internet, links to the website ukrinform.net not lower than the first paragraph are mandatory. In addition, citing the translated materials of foreign media outlets is possible only if there is a link to the website ukrinform.net and to the website of a foreign media outlet. Citing and using materials in offline media, mobile apps, Smart TV are allowed only with written permission from Ukrinform. News and publications marked as "Advertisement" and "PR" and articles in the section "Releases" include promoted content, and an advertiser is responsible for the content.

© 2015-2019 Ukrinform. All rights reserved.

Website design Studio Laconica

Extended searchHide extended search
By period:
-