This was informed by the press service of the Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
"On May 17-18, 2018, the 2nd Business Forum of the Ukrainian Diaspora "Global Business Diplomacy: Ukrainian Dimension" will take place in Kyiv at the Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (33, st. Velyka Zhytomyrska) under the slogan "Ukrainians of the World - for Ukraine"," the statement reads.
The Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry aims to unite proactive Ukrainian businessmen abroad and creates a communication platform for the promotion of the Ukrainian brands and goods in foreign markets through horizontal business communications.
The main tasks of the FORUM:
- to form an attractive business reputation of Ukraine in the world;
- to promote positive changes in the business climate in Ukraine;
- to create an extraterritorial community of proactive businessmen of Ukrainian descent in order to promote Ukraine's economic interests in world markets through public business diplomacy;
- to create the platform for business communication - "Friends of Ukraine" of Ukrainian and non-Ukrainian origin - with the purpose of realization of international business projects, exchange of business information and competencies;
- to create a network of "sales agents and regional experts" - representatives of the Ukrainian CCI, who are Ukrainian businesspeople, with the aim of promoting Ukrainian brands and goods on foreign markets;
- to conclude and implement the provisions of the "Global Economic Charter of the Ukrainian Business".
1 (one) day – 80 $;
2 (two) days – 120 $.
In case of any questions, please contact Mr. Hennadii Boldyr (International Cooperation Directorate): +38 044 461-98-07, email@example.com
Let’s get started read our news at facebook messenger > > > Click here for subscribe