"Currently, absolutely no changes that would threaten the national security of Ukraine have been observed either on the part of Belarus or Moldova and the illegal Transnistrian republic. There is no build-up [of troops]. We, the military, assess the threats according to their appropriate degrees. So far, we have not identified any threats related to these areas,” Commander of the Joint Forces of Ukraine’s Armed Forces Serhiy Nayev said in an exclusive comment to Ukrinform, answering the question whether there have been any changes in the military presence on the borders with Transnistria and Belarus.
As reported, Vadym Skibitsky, a representative of the Main Directorate of Intelligence of the Ministry of Defence of Ukraine, said on June 25 that the Caucasus 2020 strategic command and staff exercises of the Russian Armed Forces, the active phase of which will take place in late September, escalated the threat of Russia's resumed large-scale hostilities against Ukraine during this period.
Let’s get started read our news at facebook messenger > > > Click here for subscribe