He stated this during a press conference, an Ukrinform correspondent reports.
"Last week, on Friday night, our observers in the center of Donetsk heard more than 90 shots of undetermined origin, and 127 shots from the same position the next night. On Wednesday night, our colleagues in occupied Debaltseve heard only for two hours 298 undetermined origin explosions and fire from heavy machine guns," he said.
He said that the attacks by Ukrainian soldiers had been also recorded in the Svitlodarsk arc area in Donbas.
However, Hug said that over the past week a decrease in the number of ceasefire violations in Donbas by 20% was observed compared to the previous week.
Let’s get started read our news at facebook messenger > > > Click here for subscribe