Injury toll from Russian attack on Dnipro rises to 14

Injury toll from Russian attack on Dnipro rises to 14

Ukrinform
The number of people injured in a Russian attack on the city of Dnipro has increased to 14.

Head of the Dnipropetrovsk Regional Military Administration Oleksandr Hanzha said this in a post on Telegram, Ukrinform reports.

He said that ten of the injured had been hospitalized.

Earlier, at 17:28, Hanzha reported 11 wounded, noting that the number had continued to rise following the strike.

Among the injured is a 13-year-old boy who has been hospitalized. Seven adults are also in hospital, with doctors assessing their condition as moderate. Three others are receiving outpatient treatment.

Read also: Russian forces drop glide bombs on apartment buildings in Bilozerka, leaving one injured

Earlier reports said that that five people were injured in the initial aftermath of the attack.

According to authorities, the strike damaged two apartment buildings and caused a fire in the city.

Photo: Ukrainian Foreign Ministry

While citing and using any materials on the Internet, links to the website ukrinform.net not lower than the first paragraph are mandatory. In addition, citing the translated materials of foreign media outlets is possible only if there is a link to the website ukrinform.net and the website of a foreign media outlet. Materials marked as "Advertisement" or with a disclaimer reading "The material has been posted in accordance with Part 3 of Article 9 of the Law of Ukraine "On Advertising" No. 270/96-VR of July 3, 1996 and the Law of Ukraine "On the Media" No. 2849-Х of March 31, 2023 and on the basis of an agreement/invoice.

Online media entity; Media identifier - R40-01421.

© 2015-2026 Ukrinform. All rights reserved.

Extended searchHide extended search
By period:
-