The Air Force of the Armed Forces of Ukraine announced this on Telegram, Ukrinform reports.
Another nighttime attack by the Russian aggressors began at 22:00 on May 25 and lasted until 05:00 on May 26.
This time, the enemy shifted the direction of attack to the east, attacking critical infrastructure facilities and objects of the Defense Forces of Ukraine, the Air Force emphasized.
In total, the enemy launched 17 missiles of various types and 31 attack drones:
• 10 Kh-101/kh-555 cruise missiles from Tu-95ms aircraft from the Caspian Sea region;
• 7 S-300/S-400 anti-aircraft guided missiles from the area of temporarily occupied Tokmak;
• 31 Iranian-made Shahed-136/131 attack UAVs from the southern and northern directions.
Forces and means of the Air Force, in cooperation with other components of the Defense Forces of Ukraine, in the areas of responsibility of the Air Commands East and Center destroyed:
• 10 Kh-101/kh-555 air-based cruise missiles;
• 23 Shahed-136/131 drones;
• two Orlan-10 and Merlin-VR UAVs of operational and tactical level.
Attack UAVs and several S-300/S-400 anti-aircraft missiles struck Kharkiv and Dnipropetrovsk regions. Local military administrations will later report on the aftermath of the strikes, the Air Force said.
As reported by Ukrinform, the Russian army attacked Dnipropetrovsk region with drones and missiles. Cases of destruction have been reported.