The relevant statement was made by Luhansk Regional Military Administration Head Serhii Haidai on Telegram, an Ukrinform correspondent reports.
Haidai called on local residents to not leave bomb shelters, shut doors and windows in premises.
Nitric acid is dangerous when inhaled, swallowed and in contact with skin and mucous membranes. The weak poisoning may cause bronchitis, mild bronchiolitis, dizziness, drowsiness. More severe poisoning may lead to pulmonary edema.
“Gas masks are used to protect against the nitric acid vapor and fumes. Please, prepare wet face masks,” Haidai added.
A reminder that, on February 24, 2022, Russian President Vladimir Putin initiated a full-scale invasion of Ukraine, starting a war. Russian troops are shelling and destroying the key infrastructure facilities, launching missile strikes on residential areas in Ukrainian cities and villages, murdering civilians.
Let’s get started read our news at facebook messenger > > > Click here for subscribe